Monday 27 April 2015

HA8 Task 5

Production Log:

11/06/2015

In order to design my robot, I researched existing robots that I see on TV and used them as inspiration for my robot. I also researched things like Exo Suits and drones as they are robotic objects and can be manually controlled by a human being. My robot is a sort of futuristic robot, so I researched some robots that were sort of like my robot or just functioned like mine. I was happy with what I wanted to make my robot look like, so I made sure I chose the right images so I could design my robot around the other ones.


15/06/2015

I drew one design for my robot as I knew exactly what I wanted to look like. My robot is inspired by a robot called 'Noisy Boy', who is from a film called Real Steel. He looks very similar to a transformer and I chose to use suitable images that are similar to my robot.




19/06/2015
After I finished my sketches, I finally decided to design my robot. I am very happy with the outcome and the robot looks very similar to the way I sketched it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment